Leah's blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hey guys! If you're reading this, that means I actually set this crazy thing up right. (you know how good I am with technology!) Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to use this to keep all of you guys who rock my world updated about me and riss's crazy adventures in London this summer. I'll try to send out personal emails as much as I can, but since I'll have to pay for internet cafes, I may just be blogging. (of course, you all are still welcome to send me personal emails!) Ok, 1 day til I leave, so if you want to get your goodbyes in do it tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Now I get to be YOUR blog stalker. WHOOPEE!!! Hopefully I'll see you before you leave (late tomorrow night, perhaps?). Best wishes for a happy trip! I can't wait to (jealously) read about your adventures from stateside.

Lizzy

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time...let me know when you need Spain info =)


XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home