Leah's blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

T minus 2 hours til take off!

Ok, packing is done! I just got back from Lauren's house, and I'm waking up in 2 hours (a.k.a. 3:15 am!!), and then I'm flying to Boston and meeting Riss there, and then we're off to London! and yes, we still have no idea where we'll work or live or anything like that, but we do have a hostel booked for the first 3 nights, so we'll take it from there. Any bets for how far along in the plane ride I'll be before I realize I forgot to bring something really important? I know I got my passport and blue card, so hopefully anything else I forgot won't be too important . . . here's to hoping!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun Leah!
You probably forgot something... let's see, did you bring your duck pants and pildow?

Ok, well say hi to riss for me and don't get into too much trouble.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home