Leah's blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ok, this will be short because I'm running out of time, but I had another awesome day today. I spent the whole day with my roommate at my hostel, who's this 34 year old mormon elementary school teacher, and we just had such a good time doing everything and being goofy. We started out walking around forever looking for the old Jewish quarter, and did a little tour there. Then one of the new york girls wanted to buy new shoes because she was going on a date tonight with a random venice guy she met yesterday, so we all did some shoe shopping, then me and the mormon went to the beach and walked along with our feet in the water and talked for a while, then we sat and ate gelato, then we people watched and walked around a lot, and then ate at a cute little completley non-touristy restaurant right along the water, and then rode the boats around at night for a while, and just got home after being out for 14 hours straight. Now we're home and crazy sweaty and off to try to not suffocate in our crazy crazy hot little room.

p.s. I do get the comments emailed to me and absolutely love them, so keep them coming guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Yay! First post of the day. So, basically, I'm still jealous. How about that?

You sound like you're having the most amazing time and I wish I could be there with you. Even though you're not in France anymore, could you just eat some cheese for me?

I love you,

Me

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Leah,
You're amazing how you go from place to place and manage to love them all and find people to hang with. I love reading your travel adventures and am definitely living vicariously through all your stories. I loved visiting your parents and Lizzy this past weekend and seeing your doggies, but missed seeing you. Keep having tons of fun, because my life is pretty mundane, and since I'm living vicariously, I want your life to be fun and exciting, but stay safe as I'm sure you will. So from England to France to Italy, what's next?
Love, Aunt Carol

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No new posting?

But I visited your blog and wanted to read one.

Boo.

Hope you're still having fun and you're enjoying great experiences that you can write up later.

--Lizzy

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home